torsdag 17. november 2016

Sock week?

So this last week socks has been on my mind...
I was looking for some free sock needles to cast on a christmas present, and I couldn't find ANY? What?? I know I have plenty!!
So I started digging around and started finding sockWIPs EVERYWHERE. I still haven't figured out excactly how many, but I'm getting closer to 20 pair of unfinished socks 😳
So I needed to make an effort - and so I have done 😁
 
6 pairs of socks done in 6 days 😄
And I'm pretty pleased with myself 🤓
No need to say - I have to finish a few more pairs before I can allow myself to cast on any more...
Here is a little gallery 😉
Yarn: Fabel 
 
Yarn: Piratenwolle
 
Yarn: Piratenwolle
 
Yarn: Left (totally not accurate colours) is Herbstblatt Reginas 'Blueberry pancakes' and Right is Piratenwolle
More accurate colours but not a good photo:
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar